Monday, December 28, 2009

...And Why does this break in Moose Jaw?!

Much-delayed Arctic pipeline environmental study expected this week, years late - Business - Canada - World - The Moose Jaw Times Herald: "Much-delayed Arctic pipeline environmental study expected this week, years late"

Moose Jaw? Really?

Regardless, this Canadian Press item (which I really did try to find elsewhere) is largely restated Delta angst, but I include it because it is one more in an increasingly long list of press items stating that the JRP report is coming "this week".

1 comment:

  1. Wait for it….wait for it.

    I’m literally growing old waiting for one of these arctic pipelines to move forward.

    Now is the right time for a whole host of reasons (cheap materials, low interest rates, no inflation, cheap labor etc.).

    2010 could be year or we could be looking at another decade of investments elsewhere.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete