A blog following news about both the proposed Mackenzie Valley Gas Pipeline, and the Alaska Highway Gas Pipeline, and particularly how these projects may affect the Yukon Territory.
Thanks for the updates. I'm long a bunch of stock of MGM Energy as a way to play this if the environmental review is positive...I will be shocked if it does indeed get released on the 31st.
I would like to think that Imperial Oil's and MGM's patience will be rewarded. Yours too, for that matter. I guess we'll know on Thursday (fingers crossed!)
Thanks for the updates. I'm long a bunch of stock of MGM Energy as a way to play this if the environmental review is positive...I will be shocked if it does indeed get released on the 31st.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
Thanks for the support :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to think that Imperial Oil's and MGM's patience will be rewarded. Yours too, for that matter. I guess we'll know on Thursday (fingers crossed!)